Can't install VM using Cockpit

• Hi,
    I tried to use cockpit to install some VM. I followed @TechnoDadLife video, but I can't install VMs.
    I tried to install a OMV5 iso, but I get this error:

Code
    INSTALL VM action failedshow less
    ERROR unsupported configuration: CPU mode 'custom' for x86_64 kvm domain on x86_64 host is not supported by hypervisor Domain installation does not appear to have been successful. If it was, you can restart your domain by running: virsh --connect qemu:///system start test2 otherwise, please restart your installation.

I tried to google the error, but I found many different explanations: to check /proc/cpuinfo (I did), user group issues etc.
    Does anyone have any hint? (I even can't find cockpit logs...)
    Thanks!

• Anyone? I really don't know what to try.
    Even using the command line utility to start the installation process gives me the same error, nothing more.
    I saw that in the XML file that defines the VM the processor is of type 'Custom', but it should be one of the supported one.
    I read on some forums that I could configure the machine to inherit the processor type from the hypervisor (if it's the correct term), but I don't know how to do it in the command line and in the cockpit interface I can't find any CPU type config option.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!