No Clonezilla tab in Backup

• Hi,
    Ive installed openmediavault-backup 4.0.6 from OMV-Extras and have installed Clonezilla from the Kernel tab, but the Clonezilla tab doesn't appear in System/Backup.

I've had this working on previous OMV installations, but for some reason its not working now.
    What did I do wrong?

• Hi. Openmediavault Backup and Clonezilla are 2 different things. Clonezilla will be shown in the start menu for a few seconds when you restart the server. From there you start it too. Clonezilla is currently the safest way to set up a system backup and/or data backup. But of course separately.

Berti

BS: OMV5 auf Buster
    SW: UFS, Snapraid, LEMP, rsync, Rsnapshot, SMB/CIFS
    HW: MSI B350M MORTAR, Athlon 200GE, MSI Core Frozr L -Lüfter, Micro-ATX Gehäuse, 8Gb Ram, 64Gb M.2 SSD als Systemplatte, 64 GB SSD für Cache, 3x 6TB WD Red
    Docker: emby/embyserver, linuxserver/nextcloud, wordpress, linuxserver/calibre-web, linuxserver/heimdall, vimagick/glances, v2tec/watchtower, bitwardenrs/server, linuxserver/mariadb, phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin, duplicati/duplicati

• The clonezilla option used to be in the backup plugin. I moved to omv-extras a long time ago. But the live backup never had an option to use clonezilla.

omv 5.3.9 usul | 64 bit | 5.3 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.2.6
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks for the replies.

I run a headless installation.
    From memory, there used to be the option in the backup gui to set omv to boot once from clonezilla to do a backup/restore and then a normal boot thereafter. I take it this is no longer possible?

(Edit)
    Ignore me. I found the boot once option under the kernal tab.
    Doh!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!