System logs - Date & Time column gone?

• Hi.

I've just scrolled through my Update management history and terminal output logs and accidentally clicked on the message column so the messages got sorted by name.
    I'm fairly sure there was a Date & Time Column there before? But now I can't access this anymore.

Bug.jpg
    Is this a bug? How do I get the date & time column back?

• Did you try the Reset UI to Defaults in the top right dropdown and clear your browser cache?

omv 5.6.13 usul | 64 bit | 5.11 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.6.2 | kvm plugin 5.1.6
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Alright, but are the logs in Chronological order for you? I thought they were like that for me before I accidentally clicked the message column.

I don't really see the sense in sorting the logs by the first letter of the log line:

Files

• Bug.jpg

(107.01 kB, downloaded 96 times, last: )
  • Log start date/time and log stop date/time are lines/rows in the log. You probably don't see them as you sorted the log.

I agree but right now there's no way to get it back the way it was before I clicked on Sort by name by accident. From what I can see all the other Syslogs have a date & time column so it would make sense to add that to the Update management as well just for consistency. Even more so since I can't revert back to a chronological order after clicking on sorting right now.

• They are sorted by rownum until you click the sort column. I think the column should have it sortable flag turned off. If you want the sorting backing, just Reset the UI like I mentioned earlier.

omv 5.6.13 usul | 64 bit | 5.11 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.6.2 | kvm plugin 5.1.6
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!