How to use a shared folder as website root folder

• I am going to create a web server in my omv. So I followed this video tutorial.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Although the tutorial focuses on omv3 on Raspberry Pi 3 model B, I still tried to follow it step by step. my configuration is as follows: https://imgur.com/z8R8iMS

My question is: why i could not find a tutorial that focuses on omv4, nginx, mysql and phpmyadmin?
    there are some steps of the video that I followed but I didn't understand exactly what they are for. for example this:

Code
    sudo ln -s /usr/share/phpmyadmin /usr/share/nginx/html
    sudo php5enmod mcrypt

The thing i didn't understand is: how do you synchronize the "cd/usr/share/nginx/html" folder with the shared folder "www"?
    I guess this is the approach to follow .. or am I wrong?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!