Adding new 'Shared Folders' stops working after MergerFS was created

• I've tried this both with

Whenever I'm trying to create a new Shared Folder (--> Add). I get the popup window to add a new shared folder, followed by the following error message:
    Error
    Invalid RPC response. Please check the syslog for more information.
    Show details:

Bash
    Invalid RPC response. Please check the syslog for more information.
    Error #0: OMV\Rpc\Exception: Invalid RPC response. Please check the syslog for more information. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:187 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(97): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'getCandidates', Array, Array, 3) #1 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle() #2 {main}

Sometimes the error-message doesn't appear immediately, however, when I click the 'device'-dropdown box, then the message always triggers. And I can't select any devices from the device folder either way

The syslog output

Bash
    Feb 1 12:42:59 omv-engined[9938]: Stack trace:
    Feb 1 12:42:59 omv-engined[9938]: #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(88): OMV\System\Filesystem\Filesystem::getImplByMountPoint('/srv/513cf929-d...')
    Feb 1 12:42:59 omv-engined[9938]: #1 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\ShareMgmt->getCandidates(Array, Array)
    Feb 1 12:42:59 omv-engined[9938]: #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    Feb 1 12:42:59 omv-engined[9938]: #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getCandidates', Array, Array)
    Feb 1 12:42:59 omv-engined[9938]: #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'getCandidates', Array, Array, 1)
    Feb 1 12:42:59 omv-engined[9938]: #5 {main}
    Feb 1 12:42:59 omv-engined[9938]: thrown in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/filesystem.inc on line 898

I've tried this both with the 'openmediavault-unionfilesystems 5.1' plugin and the 'openmediavault-mergerfsfolders 5.0.1' (not sure what the difference is)

Edit: After removing the merger Filesystem, I can create new shared folders again without any problems

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!