How to change Port for SABnzbd gui ?

• Hi.

I've installed SABnzbz in docker via portainer (image linuxserver/sabnzbd) and it's working as it should.
    Now I want to change the GUI-port from 8080 to 8085, but it doesn't work. After the restart of SABnzbd it's always back on 8080.
    I've tried to change the port in sabnzbd.ini, but after restart it's back to 8080.

Where do I have to set these parameters in portainer ?
    Ist it right here:

Or can I create an enviroment variable for the port to use ?

• Also tried port publishing host:8085 -> container:8080
    still can't reach sabnzbd via port8085, only 8080.

Need to change it because I also want to install calibre which also uses port 8080 an 8081 (and calibre-web 8083)

• You can not use environment variables to define network ports.

In your manual port publishing it should be: host 8085 container 8080

Change sabnzbd.ini back to use port 8080.

If you are manually setting network ports in Portainer, you must set the networking to bridge, not host.

Make sure you are saving changes you make in Portainer.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Make sure you are saving changes you make in Portainer.

How do I save the settings in portainer ?
    Do I have to create an image of my container ?

I ask because when I stop and start the container again my sabnzbd settings are gone and the setup-wizard starts again

• You are on a wrong page. You don't need to create an image.

Stopping and starting a container isn't the same thing as editing it.

You have to edit the container, then press the Deploy button to save the changes and restart it.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Ok, my fault. I moved the config directory and forgot to change the path in portainer. Now it's ok.
    But still the question what you mean with "Make sure you are saving changes you make in Portainer"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!