Hi, tried to configer Plex to use it from outside.
I already installed nextcloud with LetsEncrypt with the help of macom's great HowTo.
I started like this
1. I mounted the LetsEncrypt "keys folder" to the plex docker volume
2. I set the Plex Network Settings
- Custom certificate location = /keys/letsencrypt/privkey.pfx
- Custom certificate encryption key = /keys/letsencrypt/privkey.pem
- Custom certificate domain = plex.mydomain.de
- Custom server access URLs = https://plex.mydomain.de:443
3. I edited the proxy-confs file /letsencrypt/nginx/proxy-confs/plex.subdomain.conf i changed "proxy_pass https://$upstream_plex:32400" to "proxy_pass https://lokalip:32400"
4. I edited in the LetsEncrypt docker settings ONLY_SUBDOMAINS=true and SUBDOMAINS=www,plex
5. Plex docker Network changed from "HOST" to "Proxy-Network"
6. Restart LetsEncrypt --> Server OK
lokal.ip:32400/web/index.html --> no response
plex.mydomain.de --> no response
Is it maybe an config fail with my DNS? I use DynDNS and forwarded plex.mydomain.de to mydomain.de otherwise LetsEncrypt gives me an Error.
I hope i explained my problem good enough.
Thx for help