Lost webui after update

• Just installed all the new updates from the update manager and got error, when I refreshed the page it wouldnt load. I did a shutdown and rebooted and still have no access to the webui login. I can see my shares on my windows box and access everything, just no webui. Anybody having this problem? Got a fix for it?

also seems like plex cant access the share folders but if i go in and play them via vlc they are reachable.

• Hmm can you access the omv with ssh?
    if you can try to run omv-firstaid and maybe reinitilize network?
    Kernel issue? - i think there was a kernel update on the last updates...
    Maybe choose an old kernel to start up with and see if that will fix the issues?

• Anybody having this problem? Got a fix for it?

Nope. This is something specific to your system. You are going to have to plug a keyboard and monitor in to see what it is doing. Maybe the IP address changed or it had a grub error?

omv 5.6.13 usul | 64 bit | 5.11 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.6.2 | kvm plugin 5.1.6
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• finally got

Nope. This is something specific to your system. You are going to have to plug a keyboard and monitor in to see what it is doing. Maybe the IP address changed or it had a grub error?

So I finally got around to plugging it into a tv and my Ip address did change which explains a lot. But why would the plex server quit working and everything still works. kinda stumped on that one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!