Lost webui after update

• Just installed all the new updates from the update manager and got error, when I refreshed the page it wouldnt load. I did a shutdown and rebooted and still have no access to the webui login. I can see my shares on my windows box and access everything, just no webui. Anybody having this problem? Got a fix for it?

also seems like plex cant access the share folders but if i go in and play them via vlc they are reachable.

• Hmm can you access the omv with ssh?
    if you can try to run omv-firstaid and maybe reinitilize network?
    Kernel issue? - i think there was a kernel update on the last updates...
    Maybe choose an old kernel to start up with and see if that will fix the issues?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Anybody having this problem? Got a fix for it?

Nope. This is something specific to your system. You are going to have to plug a keyboard and monitor in to see what it is doing. Maybe the IP address changed or it had a grub error?

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• finally got

Nope. This is something specific to your system. You are going to have to plug a keyboard and monitor in to see what it is doing. Maybe the IP address changed or it had a grub error?

So I finally got around to plugging it into a tv and my Ip address did change which explains a lot. But why would the plex server quit working and everything still works. kinda stumped on that one.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!