Connect my containers to NordVPN container

• Hi everyone,
    I'm trying to protect as many services as possible throught my VPN (nordVPN). The issue is that if I have the VPN enabled services like Plex won't work anymore.
    So I found this container:
    https://github.com/bubuntux/nordvpn
    This is how i configured it:

From the log it's corrected connected.
    I then added in the Radarr container this command:
    --net=container:vpn -d some/docker-containerBut if I use it I can reach radarr neither on it's normal port or the 8081.

I tried to add it as extra arguments but I recieved an error every time :(

What am I doing wrong?

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

• Up, I switched to portainer so now I can use that.

Do someone know how can I tell to a container that it has to use the nordVPN container as connection?

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

• I don´t know if you still need help with this problem but maybe I can help.

If you use the docker-compose feature, which can also be found in Portainer under the name "Stacks", you can write up all your services there and docker will create individual containers for each service, you can also tell your container to route all traffic through your VPN Container by using "network_mode: service:servicename". You will also have to add the "ports" argument to your VPN container in order to allow local access to radarr.

The following is an example docker-compose file that creates a Nordvpn and a qBittorrent Container, all torrent traffic is routed through the VPN container.

bubuntux_nordvpn_openvpn.txt

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!