Jdownloader

• Hello everybody,

My name is Clément from France and i setup à filesystem with OMV 4 on a core i5 3ghz wih 8go ram.
    I wanted to add 5 HDD in raid 5.

I wanted to install the Jdownloader docker (https://hub.docker.com/r/jaymoulin/jdownloader) using tech dad life tuto.

Everything works well except that i can't found the downloaded files anywhere...Please see the screenshot attached to see if my files was setup correctly.

Thank you so much for your contribution.

Clément

• Hello,

I have reinstalled completly OMV and i have installed OMV 5.

I have downloaded the same docker with putty and change the command line to :

Code
    docker run -d --init --restart=always -v ~/Downloads:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-data/telechargements -v ~/jdownloader/cfg:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-data/appdata/jdownloader/cfg --name jdownloader -u $(id -u) -e MYJD_USER=xxxx@gmail.com -e MYJD_PASSWORD=xxxx jaymoulin/jdownloader

But nothing happened in download folder...

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Clément

French user | OMV 5.3.8.1

Thinkcentre Core i3 8go RAM HDD 500 Go for OS

5 x 500 Go HDD raid 5

Unifi server, Jdownloader, Nextcloud

• I use aptalca container for Docker, so perhaps it's not the same problem but:

I had similar issue, and resolved it by bind download's volume like this: "/config/Downloads" ans not just "/Downloads"

Give a try to Portainer to manage your dockers containers, in my opinion it's easier than cli

Portainer.io container

French nooby User. Sorry for my English language mistakes, I'm not used to post on english forum

• MB: Asrock QC5000m microATX with AMD 5050 APU / RAM : 16 gb HyperX, Case: Fractal Design Node 804
    • Storage : Kingston SSD 128go (for OMV) / 1x4Tb Seagate IronWolf, 1x4Tb WD Red, 1x200 Go Maxtor and 1x230Go Maxtor (old devices)
    • Docker CE (not the OMV plugin) : managed by Portainer , run JDownloader2, TeamSpeak3, NextCloud 20 etc
    • Locate / MySQL (db kodi, nextcloud) / SMB_CIFS
  • Okipa

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Jdownloader“ zu „[Solved] Jdownloader“ geändert.
  • Okipa

Hat das Label von OMV 4.x auf OMV 5.x (beta) geändert.
  • Okipa

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • Hello,

I have found the sollution.

First I have changed in portainer with the volume section and change the path in myjdownloader

Has a newbee, been looking for days to figure this out, no mater what i did just couldn't get it to download to a folder of my choice, Not sure how but you tip worked a treat THANKS!

• Okipa

Hat das Label gelöst entfernt.
  • Okipa

Hat den Titel des Themas von „[Solved] Jdownloader“ zu „Jdownloader“ geändert.
  • Hello all,

I wish everybody OK for covid19.

I have problem with Jdownloader. It was working well, but since fews days it's not working anymore.

It is running in portainer but i can't connect to myjdownloader...

anyone can help?

• Anyone can help?

I tried to delete and réinstall the package and same issue, no jdownloader in myjdownloader.

The only things changes between is that i changed my isp previous one who worked (free isp in france, DSL) to fiber ISP (K-net in france)...

I use ubiquiti edgerouter X.

5 x 500 Go HDD raid 5

• Hello,

Sorry for late answer.

The issue is that previously my jdownloader works fine. I have changed my ISP and my jdwonloader didn't see my local jdownloader.

I tryed to uninstall / reinstall but nothing changes...

Any idea ?

Clément

5 x 500 Go HDD raid 5

• What can i do to uninstall completely and reinstall ? I just want that pluging works on my omv

5 x 500 Go HDD raid 5

• Offizieller Beitrag

You are talking about a docker not a plugin, right?

What can i do to uninstall completely and reinstall ?

Just stop the container and delete it.

Also delete you configuration folder on your drive. Or use another one to set up again.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!