SMART Red light

• OK thanks for the advice.

I'm testing the 4 disks on my main PC to see which one is the bad one.

Can i ask if, once i'm done with the testing, it's OK for me to post my Crystaldisk results ? So that you guys could tell me if among the 4 disks one or more seems suspicious ?

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

Sure, you can post it. If you are lucky someone will examine and analyze it and give you a set of interpretations and recommendations. Or you could read up on how to interpret the SMART values yourself.

You could then post your SMART values along with your own diagnosis and ask for a second opinion. More interesting, less "plzbro" and perhaps even a good learning experience for you and other users wanting to learn more about SMART values.

Here is one good resource:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.M.A.R.T.

• From what i recall raw values ending with a 0 means that there's no error reported and there are several lines to check in priority like 5 or C5 among them, but to be honest English is not my native language, i will struggle to analyze the reports myself, so i'll let experts do it for me if anyone is willing to....

So i found the faulty disk (CD made a sound to warn me, what a great feature):

And the 3 others:

Thanks in advance

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!