Using Raspberry PI 3 B .
I have configured Debian Lite image. (Buster LITE) and configured static WIFI( only that network ) , all working fine ( I have the same setting for others RPI ) .
* Debian buster lite ( network working )
* Debian apt upgrade ( network working )
* booted up ( network working )
* installed OMV in (this is RPI3 B) with
wget -O - https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…Script/raw/master/install | sudo bash
installed successfully ( net working )
* performed reboot
* After this reboot the network card config is automatically removed (file dhcpcd.conf) and the wifi card is no longer connecting even if the config files are restored.
Is there anything that could be breaking the network config after installing OVM ?