Blank web login screen

• Hello all. This is a first visit.Looking for some help with an inherited OMV 3.0.59 installation and a blank access screen.

Browser tab has the Server ID so I know it is hitting the server in question but Web page is blank (white).

I am able to ssh and UNC to share path's but unable to administer from the web page.

This is an install on an HP DL 380 server with hardware RAID drives (3) for SMB shares.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks

• Try clearing your browser cache.

FYI, OMV 3.x has been End of Life (EOL) for quite some time and is no longer officially supported and can not be updated.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Gderf and FerociousOMV - I have been able to access from an older Win7 box that had been deprecated - using IE11 ^^.

Thanks for the advice.

We have recently completed a switch to all Win 10 desktops. Are you aware of any specific issues with win10 or MS Edge browser that would not allow me to connect? I would prefer to not have to run my win7 box on the network.

Thanks!

• I have no windows machines. But the OMV interface is a web page. Any browser on any platform should be able to connect to it.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Sockeye63

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!