Photos in Lightroom only partially display

• I am trying to use my OMV server to host photos to be edited in Lightroom but after I import them they display half or more black. Any ideas on why this is happening? Or a potential solution? I am very much a novice.

The server seems to be working fine for document files (word, excel, etc.) and I can view the photos across devices in photo viewer.

I've added screenshots of Lightroom and the system info.

• Copy some of the photos from the OMV server to a local harddisk first and then try to open them in Lightroom to be sure that this is an issue of OMV or wherever the files are stored.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Copy some of the photos from the OMV server to a local harddisk first and then try to open them in Lightroom to be sure that this is an issue of OMV or wherever the files are stored.

Deleted them and re-uploaded to the server. Luckily I hadn't deleted them from the memory card yet. Seems good now. I guess they just got corrupted on the transfer.

It transfers really slow. I'm doing it over wifi, however it is very slow. I suspect this is because our router is an old stock one the isp gave us...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!