only one computers can log in, not any other devices​. what's happened...

• hello, everyone.

i have some trouble in OMV3, about webui. one of my computers can log in, not any other devices.

i found the log file like this

Code
    2020/04/06 16:10:55 [error] 1592#0: *392 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: ::ffff:192.168.1.42, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock", host: "192.168.1.211"

when i login on phone, webui gives me an error message such as "communication failure" or "Gateway Time-out". but, what's wrong with OMV... :(

• Offizieller Beitrag

Let me guess,, the PC that can log in is Windows 7?

Outside of some sort of strange corruption:
    I tend to doubt anything is wrong with OMV "3". I'm basing that on the version number and that it's unlikely that the OS has changed or been updated in a very long time. On the other hand, your clients and devices may be auto-updating to include the latest security updates and restrictions. But that's all speculation.

In the bottom line, it's time to upgrade. OMV3 is not supported anymore. Even OMV4 is on it's way out.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!