WebGUI error

• Hello,

I have a problem when login to the GUI :

Thanks for help !

PS : I'm french

• Hi,

I have exactly the same issue and try the same steps with the same result. But i manage to resolve it by removing the "openmediavault-omvextrasorg" and "openmediavault-openvpn" packages that i have installed and were not part of the official openmediavault repository.

Once a removed this packages the problem got away for me.

For removing the "openmediavault-omvextrasorg" package a had to modify the file:

/var/lib/dpkg/info/openmediavault-omvextrasorg.postrm

and comment the "omv-mkconf" command in line 35 as this command is not anymore in OMV5.

Hope that this helps

• Hello.

Same problem here.

Before upgrading, i took care that almost all plugins were removed (only forgot minidlna...)

So, experienced the same messages.

I found the problem this way:
    - connected thru SSH / root
    - lanched aptitude
    - looked for anything starting with "openmediavault-"

That's how I tracked down the forgotten culprit :)

To be complete. My mistake came from the fact that I had confused MiniDLNA (Extras) that i used and ForkedDAAP (main) that i didnt need anymodre. Also, I hadn't reinstalled OMV-Extras for version 5 which would have certainly saved me these inconveniences.

Maybe it'll help.

Regards.

• In my case these steps had working perfectly for system upgrade from omv4 to omv5.

I had not any issues after i did the above steps

[LibreELEC @ 2x RPi3, CoreELEC @ S12 Octa Core]

[ NAS OMV 5.xx (Usul) @ NanoPI M4 ]

[ Nextcloud 18.0.4 @ ODROID C2 ]

[ Motioneye @ RPi4]

• Hi S3B,

Why should you do ? If you have a SSH access to your OMV box, you can log into and uninstall extra plugins using aptitude for example.
    My OMV is a RAID too, and nothing went wrong this way (as long as you remove only the right packages)

Regards

• Ok, for me the following steps helped me to solve the error:

apt-get purge openmediavault-omvextrasorg resolvconf

wget -O - https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/packages/raw/master/install | bash

apt-get update

apt-get upgrade

omv-salt deploy run nginx

omv-salt deploy run phpfpm

I hope they are helping the others too

• Code
    WARNING: apt does not have a stable CLI interface. Use with caution in scripts.

openmediavault-omvextrasorg/buster,now 5.2.6 all [installed]
    openmediavault/usul,usul,now 5.3.10-1 all [installed]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!