Flashing image to EMMC from SD-card

• Hi,

I've got popcorn hour tranformer (ROCK64) running .... some Android image. I decided to convert it to OMV 5 NAS, so basically I followed this guide and everything worked flawlessly, I was able to flash OMV and login to GUI...with system booting from SD-card.

Now I want to flash it to eMMC and enjoy the further setup X/ And then I realised there's nothing in that guide about burning to eMMC.

So, is there any other tutorial or set of commands to do this?

I've found this topic with nand-sata-install. But I don't want to brick anything so asking in advance!

Besides, does it really aplly to my case as the hard drive is detached?

This guide about nand-sata-install seems to describe a different scenario..

• I also migrated the sd card system to ssd with the command nand-sata-install

Take a look at this ->

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

[LibreELEC @ 2x RPi3, CoreELEC @ S12 Octa Core]

[ NAS OMV 5.xx (Usul) @ NanoPI M4 ]

[ Nextcloud 18.0.4 @ ODROID C2 ]

[ Motioneye @ RPi4]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!