Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function bccomp()

• Hi All,

(Sorry for double posting, I first attached it to an old thread)

Today when I logged in, I experienced the exact same issue. I didn't upgrade Debian to another Major version. What I regularly do is just the normal apt-get update & upgrade. Can't remember of any php updates but I normally don't have a look at what is being updated. And it was the first login after a reboot.

So, my error message is:

Code

Code
    Apr  8 20:31:44 DebianNAS omv-engined[8211]: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function bccomp() in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/functions.inc:689#012Stack trace:#012#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/system.inc(428): binary_format('16452345856')#012#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSystem->getInformation(Array, Array)#012#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#012#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getInformation', Array, Array)#012#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('System', 'getInformation', Array, Array, 1)#012#5 {main}#012  thrown in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/functions.inc on line 689

dpkg -l | grep php

• In the meantime I put almost everythingh to Docker but didn't remove all the unnecessary PHP version because I don't know what Openmediavault is using and I don't wan't to mess that up. Now it happend anyway.

My OMV setup:

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Oliver

• Having the same problem after updating packages, php-bcmath is already installed. It is worth noting that libcurl was upgraded from libcurl3 to libcurl4 during the upgrade, and downgrading to libcurl3 requires removal of a few packages, most notably clamAV, the OMV Docker GUI, and php-curl.

• votdev

Hat das Label OMV 4.x hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!