Trouble with update manager

• Hey guys,

Before updating my NAS from OMV 4 to OMV 5 I wanted to update all my current software with the OMV Update Manager.

However when I click "Check" for updates, I get the following results/errors:

How can I fix this? I'm also having issues with my delugevpn docker, who's webUI I can't reach, in case this has something to do with this...

2 comments

• Offizieller Beitrag

Before updating my NAS from OMV 4 to OMV 5 I wanted to update all my current software with the OMV Update Manager.

Not really necessary unless it is really old.

How can I fix this?

Disable the docker repo. the upgrade instructions I posted here do just that - RE: OMV 5.0 - finally out! :-)

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks a lot for your quick reply!

The last update I made was probably 2 months ago. I don't know if this counts an really old. But if not, I can just go ahead and update to OMV 5?

And with disabling the docker repo, you mean disabling the docker service within OMV? Otherwise I would be happy for some clarification and also instructions :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

But if not, I can just go ahead and update to OMV 5?

I would. Backup first.

you mean disabling the docker service within OMV? Otherwise I would be happy for some clarification and also instructions

Nope. Just disable the docker repo from the omv-extras repo tab (you had to enable it there to install the docker plugin). OR just run the instructions to upgrade from the link I posted. It will do what you need.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!