HDDs don't stay in the spin-down

• I installed Nextcloud and Plex via Docker / Portainer. My problem is that the HDDs start up again after a very short time even though they shouldn't. I have deactivated both containers as a test and lo and behold the HDDs remain in the spin down. After that I only started the Nextcloud container. After the spin-down, the HDDs start up again very quickly (approx. 5 min). The same if only the Plex container is running. So it is probably not a container problem from Nextcloud or Plex but rather a Docker problem or am I wrong? So the energy management of the HDDs is not usable, but I also do not want to let it run senselessly when they are not needed. Can you help me how I can fix the problem?

Please excuse my english (google translator)

• Offizieller Beitrag

From your description it seems that it is NextCloud AND Plex that is the problem. Not Docker.

Check the settings in Plex and NC to see if you can disable automatic scans or indexing an so on.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!