SnapRAID content files with UnionFS plugin

• How are content files handled when each disk has one, but all disks are pooled with UnionFS? I seem to have an issue where I have set up all my data disks to store a content file, but they are all pooled using the UnionFS plugin and it looks like all but one content file have disappeared.

OMV7 | Xeon W-1250 | 48 GB | Linux 6.5 PVE

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von niemer ()

• Your observed behavior is surprising to me. I use the snapRAID plugin but not the UnionFS plugin preferring to set mergerfs up by hand. Also, I do not pool entire disks, just selected directories on some but not all disks.

Are you looking in the actual individual disks for the content files or in the merged pool?

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Have you run any snapRAID operations since you set the three disks to have the content file?

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Examine the snapraid.conf file to be sure they are really specified there.

I wouldn't expect to get an error about this unless they were all missing.

--

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!