SOLVED: zfsnap snapshots not happening - zfsnap command not found?

• Hey all,

I've got a fully-updated OMV 5.3 box running the ZFS plugin and I had configured zfsnap per discussion here https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…nmediavault-zfs/issues/22 about a year ago. Today I was having some (probably unrelated) ZFS issues and wanted to roll back a folder's contents, and discovered that my latest snapshot is over two months old - very much as if my zfsnap cron job stopped working. Around that time I did have to reinstall from scratch so I might have missed something.

Jobs look fine to me:

I ssh'ed in and tried to confirm the command was working...but # zfsnap returns with "command not found". It's definitely installed; apt confirms that. Any ideas?

• bwahaha, note my capitalization

the command is zfSnap not zfsnap

womp

why is the package called zfsnap but the command is zfSnap? i guess there's really no direct correlation between package names and the binaries they provide ey. whatever. fixed now.

• ndroftheline

Hat den Titel des Themas von „zfsnap snapshots not happening - zfsnap command not found?“ zu „SOLVED: zfsnap snapshots not happening - zfsnap command not found?“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!