OMV v5, NFS throws error no matter config

• Fresh install of v5 over a v4 working installation. Install went fine, system comes up fine. I've got a small 256g drive with OMV on it, and an array of (at present) three 4tb drives. I disconnected the power to the 4 tb drives for the installation upgrade. After that all went well, reconnected the power to the 4 tb drives, and OMV picked them all up fine (for all appearances). Unfortunately, after setting up the parameters in the NFS area to match what I had in the v4 screens, as soon as I flip the "Enable" switch, I get "Internal Server Error". Below is the pasted single line error result that the "Details" window showed. Any help appreciated, as my server is accessed primarily through NFS...

{"response":null,"error":{"code":0,"message":"The property 'numproc' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.nfs'.","trace":"OMV\\AssertException: The property 'numproc' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.nfs'. in \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc:71\nStack trace:\n#0 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(186): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->assertExists('numproc')\n#1 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(271): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->set('numproc', 8, true)\n#2 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(233): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->setFlatAssoc(Array, true, false)\n#3 \/usr\/share\/openmediavault\/engined\/rpc\/nfs.inc(77): OMV\\Config\\ConfigObject->setAssoc(Array)\n#4 [internal function]: Engined\\Rpc\\Nfs->setSettings(Array, Array)\n#5 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc\/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#6 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc\/rpc.inc(86): OMV\\Rpc\\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)\n#7 \/usr\/sbin\/omv-engined(537): OMV\\Rpc\\Rpc::call('NFS', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)\n#8 {main}"}

• votdev

Hat das Label OMV 5.x hinzugefügt.
  • votdev

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!