File system not available as Device for Snapraid and others

• I put a new 12TB HDD into my OMV. The OMV is running a RAID6 and I want to add the new disk as a new Snapraid parity. I formatted it EXT4 and mounted it. During the mount process I had an error but after a restart the disk seems to be mounted (Seagate12TB).

bildschirmfoto2020-04fzkwx.png

If I try to put this device as Snapraid device I cannot chose it from the list.

bildschirmfoto2020-04xpjx2.png

The error I got during mount was related to the disk ID. I am not able to access the first entry in this list via console as non-root. But accessing it via the disk-by-label is possible. Maybe this is related to the problem now. Maybe not. Thanks for your help.

bildschirmfoto2020-048wkxd.png

• Unmounting and re-mounting the disk brings the following error.

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; mount '/srv/08993d3c-3bc1-4cf6-9d3f-724e25653c3f' 2>&1' with exit code '32': mount error(2): No such file or directory Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs)
  • bvrulez

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • After some further searching I did two things:

- I wiped and formatted the disk with another file system (EXT3) and then again with EXT4.

- I deleted some entries from my /etc/fstab

- I removed some remote file systems via the GUI

I am not sure which one was usefull, but now it works.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!