VDR plugin is available at the omv-extras.org repository.
This plugin enables you to record TV programs to your OMV. You also need a TV card/usb-device that is compatible with Linux.
User interface is done with VDRAdmin-AM. (Browser based)
If you do not see this option on the omv-extras page then check for updates with the update manager. And after you have enabled VDR from e-tobi repositories you have to go to the Plugins menu and check for new plugins.
1. Connect a TV card/usb-device to your OMV
2. Install the VDR plugin
3. Set the parameters for channel scan and then scan for channels
4. Set the other settings to your liking and enable VDR and VDRAdmin-AM
5. Use your browser and go to <ip-of-your-OMV>:8001 (Or if you changed the port then type the correct port)
6. Default user/password is linvdr/linvdr
7. Go to Configuration/Identification to change the username/password
At first the EPG information updates slowly so please wait.
ATSC, DVB-T and DVB-S have not been fully tested. Please let us know if they are working.