VDR Plugin

• hi

i installed a dvb-t card (like this) along with this plugin and after a while of fiddleing i realized i also had to install the firmware as described on the page i linked.

after doing that i managed to log into VDRAdmin-am and i can now record show, however when i press show on the omv gui for live i get an "Error header too large" when i press show for i get to an "this website is unavailible" page and i cannot watch live tv on VDRAdmin either.

does anyone know a fix for this?

• Hi,
    is it possible to get the cut function in vdradmin working, or to install a cut programm on OMV? I know I could do that with avidemux or athers installed on PC, but ,would like to have it direct on OMV to do rework of movies from several client computers.

• Hi all.

I know this is a 5 years old thread, but I am a newcomer to OMV.

I just installed OMV5 Version 5.5.5-1 (Usul) on top of a clean debian buster install.

I followed :

Code
    https://forum.openmediavault.org/index.php?thread/25062-install-omv5-on-debian-10-buster/

Instructions.

And I installed OMV extras repo:

Code
    as root: wget -O - https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/packages/raw/master/install | bash

But no vdr plugin was found in OMV web interface.

Is this VDR plugin in active development?

is it migrated to V5 OMV Version?

If available in a previous version, what is it?

I just want to consolidate my current vdr install in a server to access and manage my recordings.

Thanks in advance for your hints and guidance in a proper direction.

Francisco.

• Many plugins have been deprecated. Use Dockers instead.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!