Strange Borg Backup Error on Archive Job

• Hello all! First post to the forum. I would like to start off with a huge thanks to all the contributors that make this such an awesome piece of software!

I am currently running version 5.4.3-1 and am having a strange issue with the BorgBackup plugin (Ver 5.0.6) (Installed BorgBackup version 1.1.9-2 on both devices). I am able to create a repo and remote archive job without issue, but I'm seeing the following error when executing the archive job:

The property 'ratelimit' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.borgbackup.repo'

I am quite sure that the the settings I used are correct. Has anyone else seen anything like this?

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

• Offizieller Beitrag

The property 'ratelimit' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.borgbackup.repo'

Clear your browser cache.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Clear your browser cache.

Thank you ryecoaaron for your response.

I have tried clearing the browser cache and have also tried the operation from other browsers without success. The error appears in the status window that is displayed when I attempt to execute the archive job. The exact error text is as follows and repeats in the status windows every half second or so:

>>> *************** Error ***************

The property 'ratelimit' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.borgbackup.repo'.

<<< *************************************

I noticed that the property 'ratelimit' actually does not exist in conf.service.borgbackup.repo.json, but does in conf.service.borgbackup.archive.json. Is it possible there is a bug in the way this is being referenced when the archive job is executed?

Something like:

That's a bit of a guess, as I am in no way familiar with the inner workings of the omv plugin system. Your thoughts on this would be appreciated.

• Offizieller Beitrag

s it possible there is a bug in the way this is being referenced when the archive job is executed?

Yes, I need to add it. I don't know how I wasn't see that unless my local copy is different.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

Your thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Thanks for pointing it out. Fixed in 5.0.8 in the repo now.

• TheKelly

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!