After installation, openmediavault 5 does not work on raspberry 2 and paspberry 4

• Hi guys

I apologize in advance for my English,

I have two raspberries, model 2 and model 4

I installed on both raspberry openmediavault 5 without problems, and without having errors using the guide found on the website in pdf.

the problem is that after the end of the installation, if I reboot the raspberry and try to access via the ip address, the web interface does not respond, and, I can no longer even access the raspberry via ssh.

I tried to install on both models in my possession but with the same result.

can someone help me out please.

thank you very much and sorry if I opened a topic if the problem has already been solved in the past

Hi

• Offizieller Beitrag

if I reboot the raspberry and try to access via the ip address, the web interface does not respond, and, I can no longer even access the raspberry via ssh.

Because of the change of networking type, the IP address most likely changes. You need to use the new ip address.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hello and thanks for the reply,

I have already proceeded to display the IP address of my raspberry and it has not changed, even on the pdf guide that I downloaded, it says to connect to the same address that I made the installation, in fact, before I carry out the last reboot, (therefore the restart of the raspberry), if I connect to that ip address, the omv interface, or the ssh connection works, it just stops restarting

ps the address if I connect from my router page, however I display the raspberry with the assigned ip address.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I have already proceeded to display the IP address of my raspberry and it has not changed

It is very possible the display is not updated. ip a will tell you for sure.

even on the pdf guide that I downloaded, it says to connect to the same address that I made the installation

I don't think the guide has been updated since the switch to netplan. I wrote the script so my advice is going to be more current than the guide.

No matter what, it is very difficult to help without the output from the script. If you are using wireless, you need to use the install.test script.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• thanks again for the help,

could you show me an installation guide of omv 5 on raspberry 4 ?? so as to make a recent guide

thank you so much for your availability

• Offizieller Beitrag

could you show me an installation guide of omv 5 on raspberry 4 ?? so as to make a recent guide

It would be easier to just ping crashtest to update it - Installing OMV5 on Raspberry PI's, Armbian SBC's, & i386 32-bit platforms

Just a note to crashtest, I will be switching to the install.test script soon (install will move to install.old and install.test will move to install). It actually adds the adapters (wifi too if pre-configured) to the omv database.

• Offizieller Beitrag

guide updated and install script switched

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!