Backup-plugin, fsarchiver issue

• Hello all, I have my OMV5 system mostly up and running with great help from this forum. But I have an issue with the backup-plugin using fsarchiver: my system disk contains three partitions; sda1 - efi system, sda2 - ext4 root partition and sda3 - ext4 for docker files and appdata. When running the backup-plugin with fsarchiver it only archives filesystems on sda1 and sda2 and I cant for the life of me figure out why or how to make it include sda3. I can of course solve this by backing up the docker/appdata partition in some other way, but it would be nice to have alle the partitions in the same archive/format, because when I need to restore my system I figure I will also have to restore the docker/appdata partition anyway to get my system up and running.

My OMV installation have all updates installed and I have tried to uninstall the plugin and reinstalling it several times, but no luck.

Does anyone have a clue as to why this is happening and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Ole

• Offizieller Beitrag

You can't fix it. The plugin doesn't support data partitions on the OS disk on fsarchiver, dd, or borg. You could use dd full disk option.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• tettesen

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!