WOL not working on Bond or computer is not being put to sleep correctly OMVv5

• I reported in another thread that I was having an issues with WOL when creating creating a bond. I seemed to have fixed that but now when the computer was rebooted I cannot do the WOL. What I noticed is when the computer goes to sleep using command systemctl suspend the NIC is not blinking like I expect it to. Does anyone know what is going on? One minute it works and the next it seems it is not working. If I break the bond it will work fine on one NIC.

ethtool not giving me info about the WOL status, part of me thinks that it is the PC not entering sleep mode correctly. I had no issues on OMVv4 same network and same bond. I did a test with ethtool to enable WOL but that didn't seem to help. When I issued the command systemctl suspend it suspends but the NIC is not flashing.

Settings for bond0:

Supported ports: [ ]

Supported link modes: Not reported

Supported pause frame use: No

Supports auto-negotiation: No

Supported FEC modes: Not reported

Advertised link modes: Not reported

Advertised pause frame use: No

Advertised auto-negotiation: No

Advertised FEC modes: Not reported

Speed: 2000Mb/s

Duplex: Full

Port: Other

PHYAD: 0

Transceiver: internal

Auto-negotiation: off

Link detected: yes

root@OMV:~#

• any ideas? thanks. I did also notice another thing, if I shutdown the server inside OMV admin page it never shuts down, It stops at one line saying all services are stopped. I can get picture of it if it is related.

I get the watch dog did not stop. Not sure if all of these are related but it seems to be.

• votdev

Hat das Label OMV 5.x hinzugefügt.
  • votdev

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!