Failed to update apt repos when installing Docker

• If you are actually running OMV 5.x, then there is no docker plugin. There is a button to install docker and portainer from the omv-extras docker tab. Then use portainer's web interface. So, remove the docker repo you added.

omv 5.5.2 usul | 64 bit | 5.4 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.3.3
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• If you are actually running OMV 5.x, then there is no docker plugin. There is a button to install docker and portainer from the omv-extras docker tab. Then use portainer's web interface. So, remove the docker repo you added.

That's how I was able to install it the first time but I'm trying to reinstall it and I run into the issue described in my original post. rzSkMK0

• And that is why I told you to remove the stoneburner repo that you added. This is why it is failing to update apt repos.

omv 5.5.2 usul | 64 bit | 5.4 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.3.3
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• And that is why I told you to remove the stoneburner repo that you added. This is why it is failing to update apt repos.

Okay I was able to remove it and install Docker just fine now. Thank you. Do I have to run the update command before I uninstall anything involving OMV in the future?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!