Rclone mount in the union (MergerFS) plugin ?

• I may be taking a Gsuite pro account.

Before that I want to know if it's possible to mount Gsuite disk in the union (Mergerfs) plugin.

Today I have 11 data disk in my Union (Mergerfs) plugin.

the rule is Most free space.

as my media begins to take up a lot of space, I am looking for a solution.radarr, plex sonarr read and write to this union

I see rclone with Gsuite account can help me.

If I could put my clone mount directly in my Union plugin (Mergerfs) it would be a perfect system because all software got blink and not see difference between cloud or local storage.

I do not know if it is feasible, I do not necessarily know Debian well.

I just need to make sure that the disk that is written first is a physical disk and not that of the google cloud. ( change rules to random ? )

Add a script to move files from local to cloud storage.

I see lot of tutorial explain to use rclone mount with mergerfs but all time it's with one physical drive and not on OMV.

I never touch a line at my Union / Mergerfs config because all run perfect.

if someone understands what I want to do and you have already done it, I will take any information.

I implore the gods ryecoaaron - macom - trapexit

• Revers62

Added the Label OMV 5.x
  • If you mounted the cloud storage from the command line, you could add that mount point to a pool with the mergerfsfolders plugin. I have no idea how well it would work though.

omv 5.5.17-2 usul | 64 bit | 5.4 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 5.4.2
    omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!