RClone run in Docker managed in Portainer @ OMV 5.5

• Hey everybody,

a really noobish question, but I need some advise:

I'm running rclone in docker with yml compose file:

And my container is running, but rclone is only running for seconds, falling back to a restart loop...actually all my data has been successfully synced, but is it normal that this service is constantly restarted in the mean time? And also my dedicated port rclone listens on vanishes...I have the feeling something isn't right and I'd like to avoid under any circumstances that this doesn't work out some time...I know it's syncing one way, so my data in the cloud is supposed to be fine, but would be good if someone more experienced shed light on this...

Thanks in advance!

OW

• Offizieller Beitrag

maybe you will see something if you change restart policy to "no"

BTW are you sure about the PUID? usually user created on OMV have an PUID of 1000 or above. Where did you get the command? I would have expected that configuration is done in the config folder.

• Zitat

maybe you will see something if you change restart policy to "no"

Nope, no logs available either.

Zitat

BTW are you sure about the PUID? usually user created on OMV have an PUID of 1000 or above. Where did you get the command?

Yep, I have other containers working just fine. I obtained the PUID of my OMV machine by deploying "id admin". So that's not an issue.

Zitat

I would have expected that configuration is done in the config folder.

That's not the way rclone works (here), config file is only for authentication IDs/tokens reserved and alias referred to...

Any other ideas? I attached a screenshot to make my point...

Regards,

OW!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!