How to undo "User home folder", problem with SSH

• Hi,

I would like to undo "user home folder" in Users section because I want to keep the original config of OMV.

Then I've unchecked the radio button on the GUI, but I guess something is wrong.

Since, I cannot connect SSH using private/public keys.

When I open an SSH connection:

1. I must enter my password
    2. I've got the following message :
    Code
    Could not chdir to home directory : No such file or directory

Has anyone an idea to restore the right permission (the mapping ?) of the /home/pi directory ??

Thanks a lot.

• Hi,

Some precisions about my problem:

When I deactivate the radio-button "User home directory" I got the following error :(

Code
    Error #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; usermod --home '' 'pi' 2>&1' with exit code '8': usermod: user pi is currently used by process 16260 in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:182Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/usermgmt.inc(1081): OMV\System\Process->execute()#1 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\UserMgmt->setSettings(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}

I've checked the process 16260 : there is no process with this PID...

If someone see what happen...thanks a lot.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!