[resolved] Help for autoshutdown plugin

• Hello,

I just installed the autoshudown 5.0.4 plugin on my omv 5.5.2-1 (usul) kernel 5.5.0 amd64 . But it doesn't work I only monitor the uldl rate at 9999kb/s for testing but no test seems to be done.

Do you have ideas to help me ?

Here's the log: https://cutt.ly/XyB80OY

Is this line normal?

FAKE-Mode: _check_system_active(): _check_ul_dl_rate not called -> CNT: 1

thanks

• Hi, I can't read your log because I don't have the code to enter it. However I just want to know if you turn on the Fake Mode? If yes, try to turn it off. Fake Mode is a virtual mode but don't turn off the machine actually.

Hope to help you.

• I feel like the script doesn't test the ULDLRATE at all.

Yes, that´s true. It didn´t check the ULDLRATE because active IP-addresses are found before.

You have configured the whole address range of your subnet for checking: DEBUG: 'FAKE-Mode: RANGE: 2..254'

And the script found a lot of active hosts:

1. 'FAKE-Mode: Found IP 192.168.1.13 as active host.'
    2. 'FAKE-Mode: Found IP 192.168.1.13 as active host.'
    3. 'FAKE-Mode: Found IP 192.168.1.21 as active host.'
    4. 'FAKE-Mode: Found IP 192.168.1.21 as active host.'
    5. 'FAKE-Mode: Found IP 192.168.1.44 as active host.'
    6. 'FAKE-Mode: Found IP 192.168.1.44 as active host.'
    7. 'FAKE-Mode: Found IP 192.168.1.45 as active host.'
    8. 'FAKE-Mode: Found IP 192.168.1.45 as active host.'
    9. 'FAKE-Mode: Found IP 192.168.1.46 as active host.'
    10. 'FAKE-Mode: Found IP 192.168.1.46 as active host.'

Why do you expect that a shutdown should be performed?

Please look here how autoshutdown works (search for the flowchart in the linked pdf-file): If Autoshutdown doesn't work ...

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von cabrio_leo ()

• EDit: and ULDL Rate is the only test enabled.

No, it is not, because an IP range RANGE is specified, like shown above. You have to remove/change this first.

Please have a look at the flow chart.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von cabrio_leo ()

• ok thanks a lot it works, so I had to put a "-" in the ip range and nothing in the sockets and SHUTDOWNCOMMAND="pm-suspend" in extended option.

It's not very userfriendly I find but the flowchart is perfect.

Thanks again ;)

• bilouk77

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Help for autoshutdown plugin“ zu „[resolved] Help for autoshutdown plugin“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!