Notifications alert going crazy

• Hello,

I'm having a problem with the notification email alert, that is currently literally spamming me.

I don't see anything wrong with my system but I might be wrong. The problem is I'm getting, a new email every 2 or 3 minutes :

wUJ7ext.jpg

Even though I thought my notification settings didn't include whatever that notification is : QHkNYdsQHkNYds.jpg

Can you help me figure this out please? I still want the notification if there is a real problem that might endanger my data.

The is what's inside the email I receive :

"

The system monitoring needs your attention.

Host: \Hanekawa.pace

Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2020 12:35:40

Service: nginx

Event: Connection failed

Description: failed protocol test [HTTP] at [127.0.0.1]:443 [TCP/IP TLS] -- HTTP: Error receiving data -- Connection timed out

This triggered the monitoring system to: restart

You have received this notification because you have enabled the system monitoring on this host.

To change your notification preferences, please go to the 'System | Notification' or 'System | Monitoring' page in the web interface"

I unchecked enable in the "Monitoring" tab and saved. But I'm still receiving the emails.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!