Weekly scheduled jobs times

• Hi,

i have configured via the webui so that omv-backup and snapraid-diff are scheduled automatically to run once per week. However OMV scheduled both to run on Sunday 00:00:01 (or so). Now this is a bit annoying, because both jobs running at the same time slow down the system, and also this is the time when I am most likely to do something that requires cpu usage from my server (e.g. watching a movie via Plex or something). So I would prefer to run these jobs at different times, snapraid-diff on every wednesday at 3:00 AM and omv-backup on friday 03:00 AM. I could not see how to set this via the webui. Could you provide any help? Thanks

HP Proliant Microserver Gen8, E3-1265Lv2, 16 GB ECC RAM, 3x WD RED 3TB + 1x WD RED 4TB + Crucial MX300 525 GB SSD.