SnapRaid Drive dropdown shows nothing

• There was another recent post about this, but it didn't help me. I have the following partitions:

Code: /etc/fstab
    # SnapRAID data
    /dev/disk/by-id/ata-ST2000DM008-2FR102_ZK200SHY-part1    /mnt/data/disk1    ext4  defaults 0 0  # /dev/sdb1
    /dev/disk/by-id/ata-ST2000DM008-2FR102_ZK200S0C-part1    /mnt/data/disk2    ext4  defaults 0 0  # /dev/sdd1
    # SnapRAID parity
    /dev/disk/by-id/ata-ST2000VN004-2E4164_Z52317GF-part1    /mnt/parity/1-parity  ext4  defaults 0 0  # /dev/sdc1

They are all mounted, and appear as mounted, online, and not referenced under Storage >> File Systems.

When I open the SnapRAID tool and try to select drives, it appears to briefly search for drives but nothing shows up in the dropdown.

• If the drives do not appear in Storage >> File Systems then they are either not mounted or were mounted outside of the OMV WebGUI.

Normally disks are mounted under /srv so you have likely done something wrong. Your mount points being in /mnt and not /srv looks questionable to me.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gderf ()

• silentquasar

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • Many things in OMV are going to require that in fstab the disks are within this stanza:

# >>> [openmediavault]

# <<< [openmediavault]

They get there when they are mounted by OMV.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!