problem with nextcloudpi

• I tried your method installing nextcloud on my Odroid HC1 (XU4) and I always get the "Error: Could not download app calendar".

I tried removing the containers , removing the config files deleting the Images for several times with the same error. Kindly notify if you know a fix for this.

• You are using nextcloudpi. You don't mention that. I emailed with the nextcloudpi developer a while ago about this and he said that it was a problem with the calendar servers and nothing he could do about it. I just retried and it worked the second time. I suggest trying again at a different time of day.

• Sorry my bad am new to posting on forums.

I used TechnoDadLife method to install nextcloudpi on docker in OMV5. It worked on my Raspberry Pi 3b and Intel NUC but I fail to install it on the odroid XU4. I tried it several times for several days but to find the same issue.

I will retry with a fresh install of the armbian OS, OMV install today and get back to you all.

Thanks for the help and support really appreciate it.

• gbafana

Hat den Titel des Themas von „problem with nextcloud“ zu „problem with nextcloudpi“ geändert.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

ow can I contact him. Sorry am new to all this

file an issue on the nextcloudpi github page? https://github.com/nextcloud/nextcloudpi

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• With reference to the video, there is a mention of removing the config file which then removes the app calendar error. I'm new to this and wonder where and how I remove the config file?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!