Unable to open any Web Page in admin panel containing system information

• Every time I try to connect to OMV Web Panel and go either to Dashboard or System Information, nothing happens (Dashboard on first load opens but has no system information).

Web console errors are:

Code
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

and

• Code
    {
        "response": null,
        "error": {
            "code": 0,
            "message": "Failed to execute command 'export PATH=\/bin:\/sbin:\/usr\/bin:\/usr\/sbin:\/usr\/local\/bin:\/usr\/local\/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; hostname --fqdn 2>&1' with exit code '1': hostname: Name or service not known",
            "trace": "OMV\\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=\/bin:\/sbin:\/usr\/bin:\/usr\/sbin:\/usr\/local\/bin:\/usr\/local\/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; hostname --fqdn 2>&1' with exit code '1': hostname: Name or service not known in \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/system\/process.inc:182\nStack trace:\n#0 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/system\/net\/dns.inc(60): OMV\\System\\Process->execute(Array)\n#1 \/usr\/share\/openmediavault\/engined\/rpc\/system.inc(349): OMV\\System\\Net\\Dns::getFqdn()\n#2 [internal function]: Engined\\Rpc\\System->getInformation(NULL, Array)\n#3 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc\/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#4 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/rpc\/rpc.inc(86): OMV\\Rpc\\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getInformation', NULL, Array)\n#5 \/usr\/sbin\/omv-engined(537): OMV\\Rpc\\Rpc::call('System', 'getInformation', NULL, Array, 1)\n#6 {main}"
        }
    }
  • Content of /etc/hostname is srv-omv.local

The web interface shows srv-omv.multi.box as the Domainname.

I renamed the Domainname. Should I change it back as I don't really need it to be a specific value?

• Update:

I also no longer get any apply/reset changes dialogues. No idea how that could have happened.

But I do get mail notifications on changes that need to be applied (yaaaay :S)

• I think I will just reinstall OMV I think that would be easier as I didn't do many changes since the last install a few days ago.

I might come back if the Problem arises again.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!