My First NAS

• Offizieller Beitrag

So this is what I have typed in the share box but it wont accept it

No just Downloads, I've just done this on a VM;

So Remote Mount -> Add, enter a name for it to appear in OMV, Server -> IP Address, Share -> Name of the share on the windows box, username and password, I entered the my login details for my windows machine, save, apply, this worked for me, but it errored when I tired to mount it, so reboot omv and it's mounted.

• You enter the name of the share on the windows machine

No just Downloads, I've just done this on a VM;

So Remote Mount -> Add, enter a name for it to appear in OMV, Server -> IP Address, Share -> Name of the share on the windows box, username and password, I entered the my login details for my windows machine, save, apply, this worked for me, but it errored when I tired to mount it, so reboot omv and it's mounted.

I have copied what you have done but getting a 'failed to execute Xpath query'

• Offizieller Beitrag

I have copied what you have done but getting a 'failed to execute Xpath query'

You need to move this elsewhere we've highjacked someone's thread about their own nas, where specifically are you getting that error, I got an error when I tried to mount the share.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!