How do I install multiple websites and Nextcould on OMV5

• Hello,

First thank you for looking at this and helping me. I've tried searching how to host a few websites and have Nextcloud on my OMV 5 machine but I'm either not using the correct search words or no one has covered this. If there is another entry on this somewhere please just point it out to me. I'm scratching my head, also I should say this is my first OMV build and I'm very much a noob when it comes to Linux.

What I'm trying to do:

I'd like to host a few personal websites on my OMV (version 5). One will be straight up PHP and html, the other will probably be a Wordpress, in addition I'd like to be able to have access to files through Nextcloud or maybe another plug-in if it cannot be done. I do have an account with NOIP so I have that part completed (I believe) so it's getting the rest set up. I did have Nextcoud running but I somehow broke it and before I figured on attempting to set it up again I'd look into this, in case I needed to have something else running and set up prior to Nextcloud.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!