NextCloud with letsencrpt

• So I am following Easy Nextcloud Install in 6 Minutes with Stacks! video (

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    ).

1. I have created stack and installed nextcloud, letsencrypt and mariadb

2. I have changed nextcloud.subdomain.conf.sample => nextcloud.subdomain.conf

3. edit ngix\site-confs\default

and when I typed https://nextcloud.mydomain.duckdns.org

it didn't worked.

so I did portfowarding 443 =>443

and then it says

Welcome to our server

The website is currently being setup under this address.

So I googled for few hours and edited nextcloud.subdomain.conf, and nextcloud's config.php

And still saying welcome to our server......

I'll be thankful for any suggestions.

• It seems like you're connecting to a webserver, that has the default config and document root contents. Are you sure that you placed the nextcloud files correctly into the document root?

Greetings

David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• hello there,

I had some trouble too and tried a couple of things but cannot remember which one was the solution:

I am no expert. Setup: Raspberry Pi with OMV

Please check if

- Your code proxy_max_temp_file_size 2048m; should be set to 1024 (for small devices such as RasPi - the error shows in the one of the logs in the stack (RE: Nextcloud with Letsencrypt using OMV and docker-compose - Q&A)

- your OMV has the correct time. For me, NTP does not work so i configured it manually in OMV.

- Port forwarding allowed for the server ip not your client or pc (443 and 80)

• can you post the output of letsencrypt container log?

Sure

• It seems like you're connecting to a webserver, that has the default config and document root contents. Are you sure that you placed the nextcloud files correctly into the document root?

Greetings

David

I am not sure what is document root

my best guess is you are asking files on /srv/dev-disk-by-label-TOSHIBA2/TOSHIBA2/appdata/nextcloud exist?

I can see files inside those folders but I am not sure they are fully intact

• my best guess is you are asking files on /srv/dev-disk-by-label-TOSHIBA2/TOSHIBA2/appdata/nextcloud exist?

I can see files inside those folders but I am not sure they are fully intact

Yes, that is what I meant. But I guess the nextcloud container takes care of that.

Greetings

David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• That you get the "Welcome to our server" message means that the letsencrypt server works, but the reverse proxy configuration is not proper yet.

In your posting above I see that you already heavily modified the nextcloud.subdomain.conf. I would suggest you delete it and restart the letsencrypt container. This will rebuild the standart nextcloud.subdomain.conf.sample

Again delete the .sample and only! change proxy_max_temp_file_size to 1024m

Then try using your https://nextcloud.yourdomain.duckdns.org

• 1. i erased .sample and edit to 1024m

2. restarted nextcloud & letsencrypt

3. welcome to our server

it is still not working...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!