Front end for smb .....

• Hi all

Not sure where to post this but Iam hoping that perhaps someone can point me in the right direction.

So I got omv installed and got a local network smb share running and we use it for watching stuff on our phones ect , but I don’t like how everything needs to be explored and read in folders. Iam looking for some sore of plugin or something that will look up info on files and show cover art and such things ie movie database IMDb rottin tomatoes ect ect Even would be awesome with Trakt also working along with it. So perhaps something that is already supporting Trakt and does all this other things ? I have been looking now and then when I have time just my searches aren’t coming up with much.

And no nothing like emby or Plex or jellyfin I tried the all before I setup the smb and they just gave issues

Using OMV 5.5.12-1

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10

AMD Opteron™ X3216 Processor

8GB PC4-2400T DDR4 UDIMM ECC

4 x 8TB Seagate Ironwolf NAS in RAID 5

Using as home fileshare\smb

• Or shall I try Plex again ? Perhaps I gave up to fast I don’t know. I don’t know if it was the transcoding but been using smb for a while now and it all just works great

Using OMV 5.5.12-1

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10

AMD Opteron™ X3216 Processor

8GB PC4-2400T DDR4 UDIMM ECC

4 x 8TB Seagate Ironwolf NAS in RAID 5

Using as home fileshare\smb

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!