nextcloud fast video feedback

• Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Nextcloud installed with stacks on Portainer in about 6 minutes.

https://blog.linuxserver.io/20…rypt-nginx-starter-guide/

This is more or less identical to Macon's guide on the forum here.

It works ok expect for the things not working as mentioned in your video ;)

I found that the gallery app does not add any previews in "your photos" from drives that i included through the "external storage" addon (using the type "local" share in there). This makes it more or less useless for me. Not sure if that is in general not working with this docker image for now, but it seems to be the case.

Furthermore i would suggest to add redis to the installation to speed up nextcloud.

This can be done by adding the following to the stack script:

Code
      redis:
        image: redis
        container_name: redis
        volumes:
          - /srv/dev-disk-by-label-SSD_Data/appdata/redisDocker:/data    #--> needs to be changed to your config
        restart: unless-stopped

The nextcloud config must be adapted to use redis as described here: https://docs.nextcloud.com/ser…aching_configuration.html

• Hi,

I tried to add Redis container but it ran into an error:

Code
    error: exec: "/usr/local/bin/docker-entrypoint.sh": stat /usr/local/bin/docker-entrypoint.sh: permission denied

Even though I tried change the ownership to 'dockeruser:users' or 'root:users' for the redis folder, but error persist.

It somehow auto changed it to: drwxr-xr-x 2 openmediavault-webgui users 4096 Jul 21 19:36 redis

OMV v5.0
    Asus Z97-A/3.1; i3-4370
    32GB RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!