[Update, see 2nd post] No network connection after updating to latest version, reconfiguring network interfaces fails

• I've updated my OMV through the web interface, it seemed to be completed without errors.

But after the update the network shares where no longer available. Restarting did not solve the problem. SSH is not working either.

I can access OMV directly on the server but reconfiguring the network interfaces through omv-firstaid fails: After completing the configuration wizard (static IPv4 address, no IPv6) it stays for very long time in "reconfiguring network, please wait" but finally it times out with "the resource is currently not available..."

I've attached the NIC related section from the sysinfo file, hopefully this can help to help me ;)

Thanks in advance for everybody who takes the time to support me.

DerPhil

• DerPhil31

Hat den Titel des Themas von „No network connection after updating to latest version, reconfiguring network interfaces fails“ zu „[Update, see 2nd post] No network connection after updating to latest version, reconfiguring network interfaces fails“ geändert.
  • I have the NAS up and running again.

But there seems to be a general problem when using 2 NICS with OMV!

I'll try to report this as a bug.

Could somebody tell me please if there exists a public bug tracker for it?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!