NextCloud remote access problem

• I have netcloud working and when I try to access using my domain name, I am getting this error:

As per instruction on that page, I did edit my php file but seems its not working. Any Suggestion?

If I need to delete something, let me know.. thank you.

• What IP/FQDN are you using to access your server?

I've done the same though, tomorrow I'll post my confing.

OMV BUILD - MY NAS KILLER - OMV 6.x + omvextrasorg (updated automatically every week)

NAS Specs: Core i3-8300 - ASRock H370M-ITX/ac - 16GB RAM - Sandisk Ultra Flair 32GB (OMV), 256GB NVME SSD (Docker Apps), Several HDDs (Data) w/ SnapRAID - Fractal Design Node 304 - Be quiet! Pure Power 11 350W

My all-in-one SnapRAID script!

• Use this

Code
    'trusted_domains' =>
    array (
    0 => '192.168.0.101:5100',  
    1 => 'my.public.fqdn',
    ),
    'overwrite.cli.url' => 'https://my.public.fqdn/nextcloud',

0 is my server's LAN address, 1 my public FQDN, you don't need anything else.

This allows not to make mistakes, because the last entry will force the correct URL.

Remember to set up a rule in your DNS Server/router to resolve that FQDN as your internal IP address, otherwise you'll go trough internet.

Also this might help

Code
    'overwritehost' => 'my.public.fqdn:443',

If you are using a reverse proxy I would recommend the nginx-lets'encrypt container from linuxserver, they have templates to reverse proxy many popular apps, including Nextcloud. That's how I managed to do this.

OMV BUILD - MY NAS KILLER - OMV 6.x + omvextrasorg (updated automatically every week)

NAS Specs: Core i3-8300 - ASRock H370M-ITX/ac - 16GB RAM - Sandisk Ultra Flair 32GB (OMV), 256GB NVME SSD (Docker Apps), Several HDDs (Data) w/ SnapRAID - Fractal Design Node 304 - Be quiet! Pure Power 11 350W

• Zitat

My.public.fqdn

Thats my domain name right?

Zitat

Remember to set up a rule in your DNS Server/router to resolve that FQDN as your internal IP address, otherwise you'll go trough internet

I have already port forwarded and other domains does work like dashboard and muaic. Is there a different rule I need to set for this?

• Thats my domain name right?

yes.

I have already port forwarded and other domains does work like dashboard and muaic. Is there a different rule I need to set for this?

We are talking about two different things here.

I am assuming you have a public domain name like nextcloud.lol.com. If you point to this name you will go through the internet and back to your server, so speed will probably be terrible.
    To fix this, you can create a custom rule in your DNS server or router (if allowed) to resolve such public name as your internal IP, obviously only for devices in your LAN.

Are you planning to use Nextcloud from the internet?

• Yes I am planning to use from internet. Otherwise Nextcloud is no use lol. I have domain dashboard. Lol. Com already pointed and it works. I did same for Nextcloud, didn't work. Nextcloud does work on local intenal ip which is

192.168.1.187:4141. Everything is setup. Just want to work on internet.

• Follow my configuration and when you'll browse to the internal IP you will be redirected to the public one and the page will work.

• Zitat

I am using docs.mydomain.com to access through internet. How do I make changed to this?

This is how final php looks like

No luck!!! I am new to all linux so I am be doing this completely wrong.

• So are you being redirected to your public domain when typing the internal address? If not, the configuration is not having effect.

Might be worth checking your Nextcloud logs.

• Zitat

So are you being redirected to your public domain when typing the internal address?

No, it doens't redirect me to my domain.

These are log for Nextcloud container when I try to access using my domain name:

It get stuck on this screen:

• Take a look here. It explains over at nextcloud how people add their trusted domains properly.

https://help.nextcloud.com/t/n…g-trusted-domains/64208/4

Greetings

David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!