juste upgrade to 5.5.5 but missing command line to perform after update

• Offizieller Beitrag

There is no reason to run anything from the command line after updating.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I think Ihad to, I had a omv failed upgrade after doing updates through cockpit, the OMV/GUI was a skeleton interface with no information.

I then logged into the shell as root and did a apt-get upgrade to retry. It prompted me to run the command I pasted at the end

Code
    To complete the installation you need to run the following command:                                                                                                                                     │ESC[1mESC[37mESC[40m ESC[25;2HESC(BESC[mESC[30mESC[47m│                                                                                                                                                                                                         │ESC[1mESC[37mESC[40m ESC[26;2HESC(BESC[mESC[30mESC[47m│  omv-confdbadm populate 
    • Offizieller Beitrag

The populate command isn't the right thing to fix. These lines aren't being added to /etc/default/openmediavault when updating from the web interface.

OMV_WEBGUI_ADMINUSER_NAME="admin"

OMV_WEBGUI_ADMINGROUP_NAME="openmediavault-admin"

votdev

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Offizieller Beitrag

during update in command line, OMV dialog box show message about do 'omv-confdbadm populate'

Yep, that is for initial install. It doesn't need to be run after every update.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!