Rclone install sample

• Because I'm quite new with creating docker runfiles or portainer samples I searched the web because I would like to run rclone on my pi4 with omv5. I appreciate the hard work put in a tutorial I found, but it's not helping me out because a lot of features (save config etc.) is not working. I searched on Rclone github and docker hub, but noticed that my knowlegde of docker is limited.

So my question is: Is anyone here willing to share his/her portainer (max v2 version) sample of Rclone? Or a Docker runfile through ssh? Or can anyone point in a direction to find a solution for my 'problem?'

Thank you very much!

I found this tutorial: link to rclone tutorial.

• (max v2 version)

Why max v2? You should be able to run 3.x just fine, depending how high the docker-compose is that portainer uses.

You also didn't state what you explicit issue is. Is the container running? Anything in the logs?

Greetings

David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!